1. This Promotion is only open to existing Jewson Trade Account and Jewson Trade Cash Card Account (the “Accounts”) holders (the “Participants” and each a “Participant”). The Accounts do not include trade accounts or trade cash card accounts of other brands of the Promoter or Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited. Participants must be aged 18 or over (excluding employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Saint-Gobain group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. Any Account holders which have their own Jewson account manager may not participate within this Promotion and will not be included within the definition of Participants. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Jewson Marketing Department on 02476 438400 whose decision shall be final and binding.
2. This Promotion will run from 1st November 2018 until 17.00pm on 31st December 2018 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”). Please see http://www.jewson.co.uk for details of branch opening times. No award will be made for any spend by a Participant after the Closing Date. This Promotion will run from 1st November 2018 until 17.00pm on 31st December 2018 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”). Please see http://www.jewson.co.uk for details of branch opening times and please see http://jewsonkitchens.co.uk for details of the participating Jewson Kitchen showrooms for this Promotion.
3. If a Participant spends at least five thousand (£5000.00) (excluding VAT) on any kitchens, bathrooms or tiles products during the Promotion Period (a “Transaction”), they will be awarded a £250 Love to Shop Voucher (“Prize”).
4. If you are making a purchase through an Account but you are not the named Account holder, any Prize awarded during the Promotion Period is for the benefit of and will be sent to the address of the Account holder. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the Prize will be agreed with the Participant. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. The Promoter will endeavour to send the Prize to the Participant by 31st January 2019.
5. The Participant is responsible for providing valid contact details. Failure to provide valid details by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Prize invalid. Unfortunately delivery is not possible to postal addresses in the Channel Islands.
6.The Participant agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
7. Unless we are prevented from doing so by applicable legislation and/or the UK Cap Code, the name of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
11. The Participant by receiving a gift may be subject to an additional tax liability for which the Promotor accepts no liability.